Wednesday, October 17, 2007

One Done, another to Start

Remember this Mini I showed a while back? I got it quilted in just two days. by machine of course.

Now dear Patty from the Hollow told us about a new book on Log cabins, that Judy Martin had coming out. Course she had to send the link etc. and I fell in love with this pattern . So unusual with the cabins in some of the blocks. So I ordered the book


Then found out she uses 1 1/4 in. strips. EEK I started to cut them out today. More about that later.

Isn't this cute. I have so many strips of all sizes that I have tried to put together so figured this would be easy.

I need another project or quilt don't I?

Have a busy day in town tomorrow. Wed. is my day to go to the Beauty Parlor. My one thing I do for myself, except quilting of course. But then I have TB Club in the afternoon so guess what ? I get to go to the quilt shop. Do have to get some batting for the flannel quilt I have ready to pin. Well, when I get the batting.

More about the Log cabin tomorrow.

How did she know?
Say goodnight, Eileen! LOL!

3 comments:

Mar said...

Cute pattern, how many blocks have you made so far?

MARCIE said...

Your little quilt is really cute! Such a cute block and border too. The JM quilt looks really cool and like lots of work! The cabins are very clever, aren't they?

kcdi said...

Cute little quilt! And I can totally understand why you fell in love with that Log Cabin quilt... it is gorgeous!