Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Here

Yes, I'm on my new lap top and it is going to be a long hard pull. Kim says to get the Dummy book for computers and I think I really need it. What all these symbols are for? I have a good friend Roben that was over last night and got me started but it's pretty hard to teach and old dog new tricks. I think it has to be a trial and error.

We did get a few things bookmarked and I was able to find them but the two icons she made for my two users go to the same home. Hmm.

For those that asked about the pattern in case they didn't win.
It is a Pieces from the Heart pattern by Sandy Gervais.

That's all for tonight Have to watch the final of Survivors, Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Wow, Eileen, you have 45 comments on your give-away! Way to go! Kim helped out big-time on that today!! Glad you got your laptop going....just think, with all that trial and error, you'll be an expert in no time!
♥Cheers!♥

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the learning of a new computer. And you are going a whole new way! Good job on working with it... you'll get it soon!

:)

I hope someone can help you bookmark my blog.

from your favorite niece (haha! we'll see if anyone calls me on it!),

Anonymous said...

Eileen,

Your quilts are wonderful and you inspire me! When I feel like I have a lot on my plate, I think of you. I browsed through some older posts of yours from January. Your Grandmother's Flower Garden, Double Wedding Ring, and the butterfly quilt are truly lifetime achievements! They're just wonderful!

Molly Nelson
Sumner, Washington

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Way to go! There are a bunch of us who can help you as time goes by and you get into working on it more.

Good job!!!

julieQ said...

Enjoy it! You are like me, I use my son and husband instead of the dummy book...