Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged



OH, I've been tagged by Becky at Quilter Me Me, sorry I don't have the link for it. Haven't learned that yet,
This picture is the fourth on in my photos and is the back of my sons home in Conifer Co. They have just finished a big job of lifting the roof and enlarging their master bedroom, The long stairs are so their big dogs can be chased out of the bedroom at night without going down stairs. Sure would love to go see it as it's almost finished now.
Here is what you have to do:

Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.3) Explain the picture.4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
I just don't have the time to tag anyone. All my friends that read this are special and consider yourselves tagged if you want.

No comments: