Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jelly Roll Quilt addition

Here is what I am thinking of doing for an outside border on this Jelly Roll quilt. Have a lot of KT charms and enough of that outside print to use. I might end up move them around a little. Wanted to make a few and get them up so I could get a few comments about what you all think.

This was fun doing and then trying to figure out just how to put it together. Twelve blocks is really not enough to make a very large quilt. This will probably be just a large throw or twin size. Maybe one of the grands will like it. Have two boys yet to go off to collage.



I don't know how I can get that Schnibbles quilt picture. Can't seem to get the post back now to edit it.

Now will publish this and then the other one which should be first to be read. Sort of strange I know. Sorry.


 
Would love some comments about maybe suggestions about other borders. thanks.Posted by Picasa

No comments: