Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kids Quilts and others

I have been making kids quilts and after the last post when the pictures did not appear I am trying again. The pictures are in there but I don't know if I will be able to get them in here. I had a very nice lady helping me but what she says is to click on upload image but nowhere do I see that or anything like it. I think I must have an old page.

So I think I will just post this and then go back to Picasa and try to get the pictures in another post. They have it so that you almost have to write the post there before going and after you publish the pictures are uploaded. At least that is what it looks like to me. Guess that is sort of what the Windows Writer does, IF I could get it downloaded .

Sorry this has been such a downer but thats the way I feel about it now. Ever since I got this new camera and then Kim got the very same camera for Christmas and has no trouble.

Thanks for sticking by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you work it out, I love your blog and have been following some years now.
Take care
Christine