Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Fooling you. This is George--

A new Schnibble and the quilt for the Le Petite for this month, Of course you all know my husbands name was George and I have a son and grandson with that name. So just had to make this quilt.

Wanted to get it finished before I left for my trip. It was made with. OOPS can't find the strips from the charms. Will have to wait to get this one quilted. Thanks for stopping.


Busy Little Quilter said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I like George. I am sure it is a nice rememberance for you. Have a fun trip.

Linda in IN

Michele said...

Lovely quilt! I can see why you wanted to make it.....with the name George, how could you not?

Mary said...

Another beautiful finish.

Have a well deserved vacation with your daughter. Take lots of pictures. Penny will miss you.

Cassy said...

Beautiful quilt!

Cassy from Best Online Guitar Lessons

NancyNoBlogBlogs said...

Beautiful quilt. I need that pattern!